Please review my standard rates and insurance policies.
- 20-minute Initial Phone Consultation: Free
- 90-minute Intake Office/Online Session: $210
- 60-minute Online Family Therapy session: $190
- 60-minute Office Session: $190
- 90-minute In-Home Session: $210
- 90-minute Office Session: $210
- 50-minute Online Session for Adults: $150
- 30-minute Extended Session (In-Home or Office): $110
- 15-minute Phone Call Blocks (and for each block entered into): $15
In my practice, I do not take health insurance payments. I am not an in-network provider for any health insurance company and therefore cannot bill your insurance company for you. In the Electronic Health Record that we will set up for your account, I can provide a statement of services to you directly.
In some cases, you may be able to seek reimbursement from your insurance company for using an out-of-network provider, but this will be determined by the nature of the concerns we focus on in Family Therapy. Since I view your family as a whole as my client, it may be counterproductive to render an individual diagnosis and insurance companies do not reimburse for a family diagnosis.
I accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I do require that a credit card is kept on file in your Electronic Health Record, regardless of method of payment. If you desire, I can also set up automatic credit card payments for you, allowing us more time to focus on your family during our sessions.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. This allows me to reorganize my In-Home sessions.
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have regarding my rates and insurance. I look forward to hearing from you!
Schedule a Free 20-Minute Phone Consultation: